1. Thirty-four families were forced to evacuate their homes Wednesday after a huge landslide hit Whidbey Island, about 50 miles north of Seattle.
5. No injuries have been reported.
7. Officials estimate the landslide to be about a quarter-mile wide and a half-mile deep - much larger than the landslides that have hit this area in the past.
13. “There’s not anything we can do to stop the movement of the ground.”
- The White House continued to defend rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized recreational use.
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at the Coachella festival, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while she's pregnant 🐝😭
- Indiana police released chilling audio in the case of two teens found dead in the woods: a voice captured on one of their phones saying "down the hill."