1. Thirty-four families were forced to evacuate their homes Wednesday after a huge landslide hit Whidbey Island, about 50 miles north of Seattle.
5. No injuries have been reported.
7. Officials estimate the landslide to be about a quarter-mile wide and a half-mile deep - much larger than the landslides that have hit this area in the past.
13. “There’s not anything we can do to stop the movement of the ground.”
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about a problem in Sweden were not about an event, but about a Fox News report 🇸🇪🙃
- Exactly 75 years ago today, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed the executive order authorizing the internment of Japanese-Americans.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩