1. This screenshot of the chyron was going around on Twitter immediately on Tuesday:
2. The question was about this video that was posted last night. In it, two guys BASE jump from One World Trade Center, the tallest building in the Western hemisphere. (They were later arrested.)
3. Here’s the actual segment:
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Uber finally laid out hard rules for riders: No guns, sex, or barfing, please 🚗❌