1. He’ll fart on live television.
2. He can find common ground with an ideological polar opposite.
3. He knows when to shut up. Well, kind of.
4. He knows the rules better than you.
5. He won’t argue with dining room tables.
6. He can convince a powerful banking CEO to admit that money isn’t everything.
7. He’s honest about his drug use.
8. His excellent use of parliamentary inquiry.
9. He isn’t afraid to push the radical homosexual agenda.
10. He doesn’t want America to be boring.
- The final four remaining Oregon wildlife refuge occupiers have surrendered to the FBI, ending a 40-day protest.
- Southern California Gas said the massive natural gas leak that forced thousands of residents from their homes is now under control.
- Time for Democratic presidential debate number six: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will face each other in Wisconsin tonight 🇺🇸