1. He’ll fart on live television.
2. He can find common ground with an ideological polar opposite.
3. He knows when to shut up. Well, kind of.
4. He knows the rules better than you.
5. He won’t argue with dining room tables.
6. He can convince a powerful banking CEO to admit that money isn’t everything.
7. He’s honest about his drug use.
8. His excellent use of parliamentary inquiry.
9. He isn’t afraid to push the radical homosexual agenda.
10. He doesn’t want America to be boring.
- Bernie Sanders tried to rally his supporters, but got booed when he urged them to vote for Hillary Clinton 😡🇺🇸
- Two people were killed and at least 16 others were injured in a shooting outside a nightclub in Fort Myers, Florida.
- Verizon is buying Yahoo's core business for about $5 billion, ending the web pioneer's run as an independent company.