2. In April 2014, Lindler noticed smoke and flames coming from a neighbor’s property. When he and other firefighters entered the building, Lindler saw Jake cowering in a corner, having just crawled out from under a fallen piece of burning ceiling.
5. When his neighbors said they weren’t able to afford the puppy’s vet costs, Lindler spoke with his wife about adopting Jake.
h/t Bored Panda
- Donald Trump slammed the CIA after reports that the agency believes Russia used hacks to try to help him win.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- Fire investigators have ruled out a refrigerator as the cause of a warehouse fire that killed 36 people in Oakland, California.
- The world's oldest known breeding seabird just laid another egg. Her name is Wisdom and she's 66 🐦