1. President Obama had his audience in stitches today as he pardoned the National Thanksgiving Turkey at the White House with some lighthearted jokes.
12. Here’s to you, Malia and Sasha.
13. May you find strength in each other.
- The Trump administration has proposed "massive tax cuts" that would cut taxes across the board for people and businesses.
- Conservative Ann Coulter says she's not speaking at Berkeley after promises of protests, and it's not clear who is to blame 👉👈
- Venezuelans are trying to crowdfund money to leave the country amid food shortages and political unrest.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲