2. Shehata secretly organized for a bunch of their friends to dress up as ISIS militants during the wedding reception to add that special touch of terror to the event.
“The idea came to me two weeks before the wedding, because I wanted a wedding night that is different and special and not like everybody else’s,” he told Egypt’s Youm7 news network.
Oh, Ahmed. You sure know what the ladies love.
5. “Everybody was surprised to the point that some of the attendees thought ISIS was about to storm the wedding,” photographer Ahmed Kassem told Youm7.
“I was so afraid of the loud music, it made me feel as if something was going to happen,” she told Youm7.
13. Watch the video here:
Salim Rekaibi contributed to this report.
- A judge has blocked Trump's order to deny funds to sanctuary cities that "refuse to comply" with immigration authorities.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- A 5-year-old girl cosplayed Jyn Erso so she could deliver the Death Star plans to Princess Leia 🙏