2. So tranquil. So peaceful. So…
3. “We were sitting there, fishing, facing the bank, and then behind us we hear a splash,” Frost told BuzzFeed News. “I thought it was a fish jumping out of the water. I turned around and saw something swimming in the water – and then we heard it meow.”
8. When they got back to dry land, a family with two young daughters quickly became enamored with the kitties and offered to adopt them.
9. But not before the two guys dried the cats off, gave them some water to drink, and spent some quality time with the felines on their boat.
“They played with us all day,” Frost said. “They were loving on us and people went by and thought we were these crazy people who took their cats fishing.”
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Trump has picked Andy Puzder, CEO of Hardee's and Carl's Jr. and an outspoken critic of raising the minimum wage, for labor secretary
- Mick Jagger is a new dad at age 73 and people have some things to say 👀