2. So tranquil. So peaceful. So…
3. “We were sitting there, fishing, facing the bank, and then behind us we hear a splash,” Frost told BuzzFeed News. “I thought it was a fish jumping out of the water. I turned around and saw something swimming in the water – and then we heard it meow.”
8. When they got back to dry land, a family with two young daughters quickly became enamored with the kitties and offered to adopt them.
9. But not before the two guys dried the cats off, gave them some water to drink, and spent some quality time with the felines on their boat.
“They played with us all day,” Frost said. “They were loving on us and people went by and thought we were these crazy people who took their cats fishing.”
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 29.
- Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝