1. England’s Warner Bros. Studio Tour is offering Harry Potter fans something magical for Valentine’s Day: the chance to romance your lover over dinner at the Hogwarts Great Hall set.
2. According to the studio’s website, guests will be served a special love potion cocktail on arrival. They then will be seated at tables for two for a “bewitching banquet” in the actual set where the Harry Potter movies were filmed.
4. The lovers will then stroll the rest of the studio during a special after-hours tour where they’ll enjoy more drinks (including a tankard of Butterbeer) and chocolate.
5. You also get to take home a wand of your choice.
- As they succumbed to smoke inhalation, the Oakland warehouse fire victims texted their loved ones and some embraced, authorities said.
- Former Sen. Bob Dole's law firm was paid $20,000 a month to lobby for Taiwan — and played a role in Trump's call with the president.
- It's finally here: You can now like comments on Instagram, and people are excited about it 😍📷
- Grammy nominations: Beyoncé has earned 9, including Album of the Year. Drake, Rihanna, and Kanye West each got 8 nods 💿🎶