1. England’s Warner Bros. Studio Tour is offering Harry Potter fans something magical for Valentine’s Day: the chance to romance your lover over dinner at the Hogwarts Great Hall set.
2. According to the studio’s website, guests will be served a special love potion cocktail on arrival. They then will be seated at tables for two for a “bewitching banquet” in the actual set where the Harry Potter movies were filmed.
4. The lovers will then stroll the rest of the studio during a special after-hours tour where they’ll enjoy more drinks (including a tankard of Butterbeer) and chocolate.
5. You also get to take home a wand of your choice.
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by press secretary Sean Spicer.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀