MSN messenger is going to be retired on March 15th, 2013 in favor of Skype. If you were like me, you’ll always cherish the very awkward yet terrific conversations made on MSN in your middle school years. RIP, and let’s all say it together one last time… ASL?
2. Press play and scroll slowly:
5. Never forget the classic conversations.
8. Never forget talking to Smarterchild because you have no friends.
9. Never forget playing Minesweeper with random people from Europe.
15. Never forget.
- DNC Day 3: President Obama dropped the mic with "Don't boo, vote," and vice presidential nominee Tim Kaine reminded people of their dads 👴
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- Twelve states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.