1. iPhone or iPrison?
Go Outside magazine is a Brazilian title.
The photo illustrations here are simply beautiful — your smartphone and mouse are turned into cool, futuristic Armageddon-like prisons.
Go outside, people. Go outside.
Ad agency: Talent, São Paulo.
3. Love the entrance to this prison, and how the road represents the cord.
4. A clock — the weak third ad of the campaign.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎