1. Updated — Aug. 6, 10:45 a.m. ET:
New York police arrested a tour bus driver on suspicion of driving with impaired ability after a collision that left pedestrians and bus passengers injured in Times Square.
Police are waiting on test results to determine what substances 58-year-old New Jersey resident William Dalambert was under the influence of before the crash.
According to police, Dalambert was driving a double-decker Gray Line bus south on 7th Avenue around 3:20 p.m. Tuesday when he side-swiped a City Sights tour bus and a GMC Yukon. Dalambert then hit a traffic pole that crashed onto the busy sidewalk.
2. Three people were seriously injured, and another 15 had minor injuries, police said. Ten were taken to hospitals for treatment.
3. Several pedestrians were struck by a traffic light pole as it fell, police said, but none of the injuries were considered life-threatening.
- Donald Trump accused former Miss Universe Alicia Machado of being in a sex tape, calling her "disgusting." He's appeared in a softcore porn.
- The hair vitamins promoted by the Kardashians make "largely inaccurate" nutrient claims, according to lab tests.
- In a newly released video deposition, Trump implied he planned to call Mexicans "rapists" when he announced his presidential run.