Ved wrote about his ownership of the tech juggernaut’s domain name in a blog post on LinkedIn.
3. Ved’s purchase via Google Domains was canceled after about a minute, and he reported his experience to Google Security.
In October, Ved told BuzzFeed he used to work at the tech giant.
“Though I have left Google, over the years I have reported several vulnerabilities to them, which they have acknowledged and corrected,” he said. “Never asked for rewards, nor spoken about them.”
6. But this week, Google’s security blog revealed the company had offered $6,006.13 to Ved as a reward for his help.
Get it? The numbers almost spell out Google.
- Big changes to Medicare are taking a backseat as Donald Trump and GOP leaders have opposing views on the hot-button issue.
- Facebook scammers are profiting from pipeline protesters at Standing Rock by stealing Native American artwork.
- The pilot of the jet carrying a Brazilian soccer team chose to skip a refuel stop before crashing in Colombia, killing 71 people.
- Mall of America, the largest mall in the country, is hosting its first ever black Santa 🎅🏿