Ved wrote about his ownership of the tech juggernaut’s domain name in a blog post on LinkedIn.
3. Ved’s purchase via Google Domains was canceled after about a minute, and he reported his experience to Google Security.
In October, Ved told BuzzFeed he used to work at the tech giant.
“Though I have left Google, over the years I have reported several vulnerabilities to them, which they have acknowledged and corrected,” he said. “Never asked for rewards, nor spoken about them.”
6. But this week, Google’s security blog revealed the company had offered $6,006.13 to Ved as a reward for his help.
Get it? The numbers almost spell out Google.
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎