1. Carlos Slim Helú - $74 B
Source: telecom, self-made. Country of citizenship: Mexico
2. Bill Gates - $56 B
Source: Microsoft, self-made. Country of citizenship: United States
3. Warren Buffet - $50 B
Source: Berkshire Hathaway, self-made. Country of citizenship: United States
4. Bernard Arnault - $41 B
Source: LVMH, inherited and growing. Country of citizenship: France
5. Larry Ellison - $39.5 B
Source: Oracle, self-made. Country of citizenship: United States
6. Lakshmi Mittal - $31.1 B
Source: Steel, inherited and growing. Country of citizenship: India
7. Amancio Ortega - $31 B
Source: Zara, self-made. Country of citizenship: Spain
8. Eike Batista - $30 B
Source: mining, oil, self-made. Country of citizenship: Brazil
9. Mukesh Ambani - $27 B
Source: petrochemicals, oil & gas, inherited and growing. Country of citizenship: India
10. Christy Walton & Family - $26.5 B
Source: Walmart, inherited. Country of citizenship: United States
To see the rest of the list and more details, check out the full article on Forbes.com.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- An airplane carrying Republican VP candidate Mike Pence skidded off the runway at New York City's LaGuardia airport. No one was injured.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.