1. Carlos Slim Helú - $74 B
Source: telecom, self-made. Country of citizenship: Mexico
2. Bill Gates - $56 B
Source: Microsoft, self-made. Country of citizenship: United States
3. Warren Buffet - $50 B
Source: Berkshire Hathaway, self-made. Country of citizenship: United States
4. Bernard Arnault - $41 B
Source: LVMH, inherited and growing. Country of citizenship: France
5. Larry Ellison - $39.5 B
Source: Oracle, self-made. Country of citizenship: United States
6. Lakshmi Mittal - $31.1 B
Source: Steel, inherited and growing. Country of citizenship: India
7. Amancio Ortega - $31 B
Source: Zara, self-made. Country of citizenship: Spain
8. Eike Batista - $30 B
Source: mining, oil, self-made. Country of citizenship: Brazil
9. Mukesh Ambani - $27 B
Source: petrochemicals, oil & gas, inherited and growing. Country of citizenship: India
10. Christy Walton & Family - $26.5 B
Source: Walmart, inherited. Country of citizenship: United States
To see the rest of the list and more details, check out the full article on Forbes.com.
- Donald Trump was sworn in today as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Over 90 people have been arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- As one of his first acts as president, Donald Trump announced the end of certain Obama administration climate and pollution rules.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into Washington, DC, for the Women's March, happening the day after Donald Trump's inauguration 👩❤️👩
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.