The Verizon iPhone 4 will support all of the same features that AT&T customers are used to, like FaceTime and the Retina Display. There will also be a Wi-Fi hotspot feature allowing up to 5 devices to share a connection.
2. Prices with 2 Year Contract
32 GB Devices - $299.99 16 GB Devices - $199.99
3. CDMA Network
While AT&T customers have become all too familiar with the congested 3G network and the problems with the iPhone 4’s antennae, The Verizon iPhone is Optimized to work on CDMA EVDO network. One drawback to CDMA is that it can not handle calls and data transmissions simultaneously.
4. The Trade-Off
Although Verizon’s CDMA network doesn’t currently suffer from the same sort of congestion issues as AT&T’s 3G network, receiving a call will cause data transmission to drop.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.