The Verizon iPhone 4 will support all of the same features that AT&T customers are used to, like FaceTime and the Retina Display. There will also be a Wi-Fi hotspot feature allowing up to 5 devices to share a connection.
2. Prices with 2 Year Contract
32 GB Devices - $299.99 16 GB Devices - $199.99
3. CDMA Network
While AT&T customers have become all too familiar with the congested 3G network and the problems with the iPhone 4’s antennae, The Verizon iPhone is Optimized to work on CDMA EVDO network. One drawback to CDMA is that it can not handle calls and data transmissions simultaneously.
4. The Trade-Off
Although Verizon’s CDMA network doesn’t currently suffer from the same sort of congestion issues as AT&T’s 3G network, receiving a call will cause data transmission to drop.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.
Connect With TechLike Us On Facebook Follow Us On Twitter Follow Us On Apple News Subscribe to our RSS feed
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.