1. Jesse Venutra
Four years before California turned Arnold into the Governator, Minnesotans had elected former WWF wrestler Jesse Ventura to the Governor’s seat. Much like the creation of the universe this made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
2. Keith Ellison
Over a full year before Barack Obama announced he was running for President, Minnesota elected ACTUAL MUSLIM Keith Ellison (DFL) to the 110th United States Congress where he actually did swear in on the Quran. These facts were skewed and applied to candidate Barack Obama before being forwarded to your mom by many a paranoid church group.
3. DFL (Because plain old Democrats are too Mainstream)
The official democratic party of my great home state is the country’s only Democratic Farmer-Labor Party. The DFL was formed in 1944 by the merger of the Democratic Party with the Farmer-Labor Party, making it one of the few labor parties to make it out of the Communist witch-hunt brought on by Wisconsinite Joseph McCarthy. This is just a guess, but I think this is why Michelle Bachmann is so paranoid of socialists.
4. Gargle Singing
The band Sleeping In The Aviary
5. Al Franken
I don’t even know why this is here. Help. I’m not good with computer.
6. Read Books
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.