1. Jesse Venutra
Four years before California turned Arnold into the Governator, Minnesotans had elected former WWF wrestler Jesse Ventura to the Governor’s seat. Much like the creation of the universe this made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
2. Keith Ellison
Over a full year before Barack Obama announced he was running for President, Minnesota elected ACTUAL MUSLIM Keith Ellison (DFL) to the 110th United States Congress where he actually did swear in on the Quran. These facts were skewed and applied to candidate Barack Obama before being forwarded to your mom by many a paranoid church group.
3. DFL (Because plain old Democrats are too Mainstream)
The official democratic party of my great home state is the country’s only Democratic Farmer-Labor Party. The DFL was formed in 1944 by the merger of the Democratic Party with the Farmer-Labor Party, making it one of the few labor parties to make it out of the Communist witch-hunt brought on by Wisconsinite Joseph McCarthy. This is just a guess, but I think this is why Michelle Bachmann is so paranoid of socialists.
4. Gargle Singing
The band Sleeping In The Aviary
5. Al Franken
I don’t even know why this is here. Help. I’m not good with computer.
6. Read Books
- Donald Trump slammed the CIA after reports that the agency believes Russia used hacks to try to help him win.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- Fire investigators have ruled out a refrigerator as the cause of a warehouse fire that killed 36 people in Oakland, California.
- The world's oldest known breeding seabird just laid another egg. Her name is Wisdom and she's 66 🐦
Connect With PoliticsLike Us On Facebook Follow Us On Twitter Follow Us On Apple News Subscribe to our RSS feed
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.