4. The concept is quite simple. Upload a photo of a tree (any tree will do) and tag it with #TreeTuesday. Why, you ask? Just ask this #TreeTuesday enthusiast:
5. And there are all kinds of trees out there to choose from and discover. Urban trees…
6. …first trees…
7. …would-you-rather trees…
8. …even mysterious trees.
9. Other Google+ users seem to be loving these trees!
11. Unlike other, more craven hashtags, #TreeTuesday is fun that the whole family can enjoy.
12. If you’re looking for maximum #TreeTuesday enjoyment, it’s best to make sure you have a free schedule…
13. …so that you can sign in and enjoy some foliage!
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes.
- At a rally in NYC, trans New Yorkers asked for support from the broader LGBT community — something they haven't always gotten.
- Barack Obama took Malia to see a Broadway show and everyone is talking about how refreshed he's looking 😎