4. The concept is quite simple. Upload a photo of a tree (any tree will do) and tag it with #TreeTuesday. Why, you ask? Just ask this #TreeTuesday enthusiast:
5. And there are all kinds of trees out there to choose from and discover. Urban trees…
6. …first trees…
7. …would-you-rather trees…
8. …even mysterious trees.
9. Other Google+ users seem to be loving these trees!
11. Unlike other, more craven hashtags, #TreeTuesday is fun that the whole family can enjoy.
12. If you’re looking for maximum #TreeTuesday enjoyment, it’s best to make sure you have a free schedule…
13. …so that you can sign in and enjoy some foliage!
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- A jury failed to reach a verdict Friday in the case of Michael Slager, a former South Carolina officer charged in the fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- The CEO of Zenefits plans to step down after 10 months on the job. A legal mess nearly sank the company this year.
- A UFC fighter is asking people to crush apples with their bare hands 🍎💪