12. Points for ‘respecting personal space’ at Manhattan Central Booking (1.5 Stars)
11. North County Correctional: the perfect place to incarcerate a loved one (2 Stars)
10. There’s not much to like about San Mateo County Jail, but it’s a great place to shed those winter lbs… (2 Stars)
9. PB&J all day at Twin Towers Correctional Facility in LA! (3 Stars)
8. It’s about location, location, location at Alameda County’s Santa Rita Jail (2.5 Stars)
7. San Quentin may be one of the most ruthless prisons in the world…but have you seen the gardening nooks? (2.5 Stars)
6. You might just stumble upon the best cheese sandwich you’ve ever had at Elmwood Correctional Facility (3 Stars)
5. You’ll find religious tolerance and one pretty chill Rabbi over at Riker’s Island (3 Stars)
4. You can get some culture at the museum in Folsom Prison (3.5 Stars)
3. Metropolitan Correctional in Chicago gets points for plenty of natural light! (3.5 Stars)
2. Make new friends and learn new things in West Hollywood Jail (4.5 Stars)
1. And at Sing Sing, they’ll even keep the lights on for you! Five Stars!
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- A Kansas man shot three people after allegedly yelling "get out of my country." He believed two of the victims were Middle Eastern, however they were not.
- The substance used to assassinate the half-brother of North Korea's leader has been identified as VX nerve agent, a chemical listed as a weapon of mass destruction.
- Former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords told Congress to "face your constituents," after a congressman used her 2011 shooting as justification for not holding a town hall.