Without really knowing your way around Photoshop, it’s pretty difficult to create a good piece of glitch art. Normally, these glitches are formed by bugs embedded in digital files or created by artists who play with around with the code inside an image file. But now, thanks to Georg Fischer, the German designer behind this awesome glitch generator, you can create gallery quality glitch art in the blink of an eye. Or, at the very least, some pretty messed up images.
Here’s a few examples of some work we defaced while testing out Fischer’s program:
3. The FWD logo gets a revision
5. Though, Tim Cook’s seen better days…
6. Jack is, arguably, more terrifying than ever
7. Oddly, iOS 7 doesn’t look all that different…
8. The more iconic the photo, the better
10. Sorry, Mr. President!
(h/t to Animal New York)
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- "SNL" paused the laughs for a moment last night to pay tribute to former President Barack Obama.