Without really knowing your way around Photoshop, it’s pretty difficult to create a good piece of glitch art. Normally, these glitches are formed by bugs embedded in digital files or created by artists who play with around with the code inside an image file. But now, thanks to Georg Fischer, the German designer behind this awesome glitch generator, you can create gallery quality glitch art in the blink of an eye. Or, at the very least, some pretty messed up images.
Here’s a few examples of some work we defaced while testing out Fischer’s program:
3. The FWD logo gets a revision
5. Though, Tim Cook’s seen better days…
6. Jack is, arguably, more terrifying than ever
7. Oddly, iOS 7 doesn’t look all that different…
8. The more iconic the photo, the better
10. Sorry, Mr. President!
(h/t to Animal New York)
- Beloved actor Gene Wilder, who starred in classics like "Willy Wonka" and "Blazing Saddles," has died at 83.
- California lawmakers have passed a bill that would require prison time for those convicted of sexually assaulting an unconscious victim.
- Apple will unveil the newest iPhones on September 7. Expect a new dual-camera system and NO headphone jack 📱