1. Olesya Zhukovska is a volunteer medic working in Independent Square in Kiev. She was thought to have been shot and killed yesterday during the city’s deadliest day of unrest yet.
2. She was reportedly shot in the neck, and was photographed bleeding and grasping her neck.
3. Reports continued to circulate of Zhukovskaya’s death after she tweeted that she was dying. Many assumed that although she lived after sending her tweet, she later bled out.
4. However, much to everyone’s joy, she tweeted today to clarify that she is alive!
- A magnitude-6.2 quake hit central Italy. The mayor of Amatrice, near the epicenter, said "the town isn't here anymore."
- Donald Trump has often claimed to be "the largest real estate developer in New York," but he isn't.
- Facebook says it mistakenly suspended two libertarian groups. It's the network's latest case of suddenly removing content.