1. Olesya Zhukovska is a volunteer medic working in Independent Square in Kiev. She was thought to have been shot and killed yesterday during the city’s deadliest day of unrest yet.
2. She was reportedly shot in the neck, and was photographed bleeding and grasping her neck.
3. Reports continued to circulate of Zhukovskaya’s death after she tweeted that she was dying. Many assumed that although she lived after sending her tweet, she later bled out.
4. However, much to everyone’s joy, she tweeted today to clarify that she is alive!
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈