2. This is Zara Phillips’ and her husband, rugby player Mike Tindall’s first child together. She is 16th in line for the throne.
3. The new member of the royal family is the Queen’s fourth great-grandchild.
A statement released by Buckingham Palace has said the queen, her husband Prince Philip and the baby’s grandparents “are delighted with the news.”
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Ted Cruz said Trump's list of potential Supreme Court nominees spurred his decision to endorse his former opponent.
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."