1. Michael Schumacher’s manager has announced that doctors have begun to reduce Schumacher’s sedation.
He explained that this will slowly begin the “waking up period” from his medically induced coma, and that the process “may take a long time.”
Schumacher was skiing with his son at the French skiing resort of Meribel on December 29 when he fell and hit the right side of his head on a rock. He has since been at Grenoble University Hospital in a medically induced coma.
- Fyre Festival — organized by Ja Rule and billed as a luxury event — has turned into a total shitshow and people are livid 💸😱
- We found about one false statement per day from Trump and his aides throughout the president's first 100 days in office 💯
- The new leader of Marine Le Pen's National Front party in France has stepped down amid accusations of Holocaust denial.
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.