Breitbart’s last tweet.
I called you a putz cause I thought you werebeing intentionally disingenuous. If not I apologize.â€” AndrewBreitbart (@AndrewBreitbart) March 1, 2012
4. Breitbart’s greatest coup: Bringing down Rep. Anthony Weiner, and then commandeering Weiner’s press conference.
5. Breitbart’s speech to the Conservative Political Action Conference earlier this year.
- Republicans presented Democrats with a spending plan that doesn't include funding for the border wall, stalling one of Trump's most controversial campaign promises.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲
- And you can now see your Uber rating right in the app 🚙 👀