Breitbart’s last tweet.
I called you a putz cause I thought you werebeing intentionally disingenuous. If not I apologize.â€” AndrewBreitbart (@AndrewBreitbart) March 1, 2012
4. Breitbart’s greatest coup: Bringing down Rep. Anthony Weiner, and then commandeering Weiner’s press conference.
5. Breitbart’s speech to the Conservative Political Action Conference earlier this year.
- Trump's supporters are just as frustrated as he is about not getting things done — and they're blaming everyone but Trump.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.