…people elsewhere had other problems to chase.
2. Iran and Israel exchanged tough new words on nuclear weapons and force.
3. Cyclone Phailin hit eastern India…
10. Oktoberfest happend.
11. These guys had their marriage somehow not work out.
13. And all of Boston gave zero fucks about your damn shutdown.
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- Monday night's presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- And in a powerful note on her Facebook page, tennis star Serena Williams says she won't be silent about the police killings of black men.