1. After tweeting an endless stream of vague weather maps, we are finally here, D.C.
4. The day starts out with rejoicing!
5. If you are from a place that does not see snow often, you will tweet in disbelief.
6. And get trolled by people who are used to snow.
7. You will have the irresistible desire to take photos of snow through your window screen.
8. Then you will bravely take pics of your neighborhood.
9. Or your apartment building.
12. Then you will head out and start tweeting about what things look like covered in snow.
14. Ask yourself this: “Wait, what filter works best in snow?”
16. And make Vines of famous stuff with snow on it.
17. If your office stayed open, you will brag about it.
20. If you are on TV for a living, you will drag your cameramen outside.
21. Just so you can look like this:
22. Even people who work in the private sector will brag about going to work.
24. Then, out of boredom, you will paste idiotic stuff like this on Facebook.
26. Then you slowly realize snow is inconvenient.
27. And you will look for a massive list of happy hour snow specials.
28. And once again, if you live in Virginia, we don’t care.
- An earthquake that struck central Italy Wednesday has killed at least 120 people, officials say 150 people are still missing.
- Donald Trump's campaign paid a Barnes & Noble $55,055 to buy more than 3,500 hardcover copies of his book.
- Scientists found a planet "on our doorstep" that may be habitable. We could send robots to explore it in a century or so 🌍🌠