3. It is common for news producers to send staff sprinting to the cameras with papers after a big hearing.
The cameras are not allowed in the courtroom and must be set up off the SCOTUS steps, some 200 feet from the building.
5. So here’s to you, running intern. You run for all of us.
- Some Bernie-or-Busters protested Hillary Clinton's DNC speech, but a tightly organized plan — from chants to secret allies — kept heckling off TV.
- Sixteen people are reported dead after a hot air balloon crashed in Texas.
- Two brothers suspected of planning terror attacks have been arrested in Belgium, prosecutors say.