3. It is common for news producers to send staff sprinting to the cameras with papers after a big hearing.
The cameras are not allowed in the courtroom and must be set up off the SCOTUS steps, some 200 feet from the building.
5. So here’s to you, running intern. You run for all of us.
- Turkey has become a magnet for violence. The country has suffered 434 terror attacks in the last year.
- Since Britain's vote to leave the EU, a series of xenophobic attacks against minority groups in public and online has stunned the country.
- Ready for the U.S. presidential election in November? It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed and you can register here 🇺🇸