Back in the day, even though it was an ultimately doomed effort, George W. Bush and Vladimir Putin had some real bromance moments.
Bush once called Putin “one cold dude” in private, but was determined to win over the Russian president. As his presidency went on, Bush got frustrated by the whole thing and it came to a crushing end. But before that, there was a lot of bromance.
25. Like when they had this romantic cheers while locking eyes.
22. When the two world leaders discovered this new room in the Kremlin.
21. “U mad bro?”
20. “Cool story, bro. Tell it again.”
19. “Seems legit…”
18. “Nice 1956 Volga, bro. “
17. But check out my whip.
“Pass the Combos…”
16. “Come to me.”
15. When they smiled and the world smiled back.
14. When they wore these lovely dresses with the Chinese President.
13. When they patted each other politely.
12. When Bush invited Putin to his home in Maine for a ‘lobster summit.’
And Kennebunkport welcomed him with open arms.
11. When Putin nuzzled H.W. Bush’s dog with his face.
10. When Bush applauded Putin’s giant fish.
8. When Bush totally let Putin go first.
7. When Putin let Bush play with his Sochi Olympics model.
6. When they took this romantic stroll down a tree-lined lane.
5. Then they waved and looked like they were holding hands.
3. When Putin did his “Haterz Gon’ Hate” walk.
1. When they both took a sunset walk down a pier along the Black Sea…
P: “Someday, this will all be mine.” B: “Huh?” P: “Nothin.”
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- The UK Supreme Court ruled that it's legal for the government to keep couples apart because of their income.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏