5. They also released, perhaps, the sleaziest ad in the world to advertise the plan.
9. Then the guy becomes a doctor and says a sugar daddy can cover “all your premiums.”
- The Trump administration deleted a State Department post promoting Trump's Mar-a-lago club after it drew a wave of criticism online.
- A popular app changed the name of a filter after people complained it whitewashes them. The filter still lightens your skin though 🤔
- Markets are saying "Vive la France" after pro-EU centrist Emmanuel Macron gained the most votes in the 1st round of the French election.
- Thanks to Paul Ryan, Papa Roach's teen-angst smash "Last Resort" has become the internet's unofficial anthem for the owned 😬🎤