1. The final preparations for the highly anticipated and perpetually controversial Sochi Olympics are furiously underway.
2. But unfortunately for the tightly controlled Russian PR machine, international reporters have arrived.
3. And here are the things they are finding:
7. Live wires in showers.
30. Some of the situations are so bad they inspired their own memes.
31. And people have even made a survival guide.
32. Journalists making fun of the Sochi conditions will most likely continue through the Olympics.
33. Especially in light of extravagant spending elsewhere…
34. But have no fear! If you are having problems, you can tweet at game organizer Dmitry Chernyshenko.
- Four people were arrested after Trump supporters and protesters clashed during a "Make America Great Again" rally in California.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and was over with in 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- People in Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨