1. On Wednesday, President Obama asked everyone to start Tweeting photos of their personal injuries.
2. The initial reaction was mixed:
5. But then people actually started tweeting their injuries.
26. Some politicians joined in, but they have comms teams that vet campaigns like this.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Jay Z is set to hold a get out the vote concert for Hillary Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing black voters.
- The UK government has backed a third runway at London's Heathrow Airport, saying it'll benefit the the country's economy ✈️
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏