1. On Wednesday, President Obama asked everyone to start Tweeting photos of their personal injuries.
2. The initial reaction was mixed:
5. But then people actually started tweeting their injuries.
26. Some politicians joined in, but they have comms teams that vet campaigns like this.
- The State Department has faulted Hillary Clinton for breaking email rules and failing to manage cybersecurity risks as Secretary of State.
- 11 states are suing the Obama administration for telling schools to let trans students use the bathroom of their choice.
- Protests outside a Donald Trump rally in New Mexico turned violent Tuesday night as demonstrators threw rocks and bottles at police officers.