1. On Wednesday, President Obama asked everyone to start Tweeting photos of their personal injuries.
2. The initial reaction was mixed:
5. But then people actually started tweeting their injuries.
26. Some politicians joined in, but they have comms teams that vet campaigns like this.
- DNC Day 1 is done: Bernie Sanders said Hillary Clinton "must become the next president," and Michelle Obama brought down the house 🏠 🇺🇸
- At least 19 people died and 20 others were injured in a knife attack at a facility for the disabled near Tokyo, Japan.
- The Solar Impulse 2 completed the first round-the-world solar-powered flight after landing in Abu Dhabi ☀️