1. On Wednesday, President Obama asked everyone to start Tweeting photos of their personal injuries.
2. The initial reaction was mixed:
5. But then people actually started tweeting their injuries.
26. Some politicians joined in, but they have comms teams that vet campaigns like this.
- Tens of thousands of people are gathered for the Women's March On Washington, and marches are being held worldwide in solidarity.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸