1. This is Anna Graham. She is 54 and lives in the SoHo neighborhood of Manhattan.
2. Last week, Graham was smoking a cigarette outside her building at 1 a.m.
3. She was also in her pajamas.
4. Suddenly, two robbers approached her and demanded her wallet.
7. That’s when the gun was pressed against Graham’s forehead and the robber yelled:
9. But Graham responded:
11. Graham said she kept eye contact with the one suspect and then proceeded to utter the most badass thing of all time:
14. The other mugger kept yelling:
17. The muggers backed off and fled as soon as Graham’s friend made it clear that she had dialed 911.
18. And that is how you get rid of a mugger in NYC:
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- A jury failed to reach a verdict Friday in the case of Michael Slager, a former South Carolina officer charged in the fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- The CEO of Zenefits plans to step down after 10 months on the job. A legal mess nearly sank the company this year.
- A UFC fighter is asking people to crush apples with their bare hands 🍎💪