1. This is Anna Graham. She is 54 and lives in the SoHo neighborhood of Manhattan.
2. Last week, Graham was smoking a cigarette outside her building at 1 a.m.
3. She was also in her pajamas.
4. Suddenly, two robbers approached her and demanded her wallet.
7. That’s when the gun was pressed against Graham’s forehead and the robber yelled:
9. But Graham responded:
11. Graham said she kept eye contact with the one suspect and then proceeded to utter the most badass thing of all time:
14. The other mugger kept yelling:
17. The muggers backed off and fled as soon as Graham’s friend made it clear that she had dialed 911.
18. And that is how you get rid of a mugger in NYC:
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- A couple recently celebrated their engagement with a "La La Land" inspired photo shoot, and it's pretty cute 💍📷