1. This is Anna Graham. She is 54 and lives in the SoHo neighborhood of Manhattan.
2. Last week, Graham was smoking a cigarette outside her building at 1 a.m.
3. She was also in her pajamas.
4. Suddenly, two robbers approached her and demanded her wallet.
7. That’s when the gun was pressed against Graham’s forehead and the robber yelled:
9. But Graham responded:
11. Graham said she kept eye contact with the one suspect and then proceeded to utter the most badass thing of all time:
14. The other mugger kept yelling:
17. The muggers backed off and fled as soon as Graham’s friend made it clear that she had dialed 911.
18. And that is how you get rid of a mugger in NYC:
- A Pro-Trump site is showing that with a big Facebook page and catchy headlines, you can have almost zero content and still make money.
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- A teen wore a dress to prom with the faces of black victims of police brutality and Trayvon Martin's mom was moved by it.