1. General Washington would have had greater negotiating power with the British.
2. The glorious battles of the Civil War would become more glorious.
3. Spain would have thought twice before starting the Spanish/ American War.
4. America would have been more intimidating during World War I.
5. Wartime propaganda would have been more persuasive.
6. Our Air Defenses would have generally been stronger in Europe.
7. D-Day would have been a safer invasion.
8. We would have captured Iwo Jima with greater authority.
9. And think of how we could have used the U.S.S. Death Star against terrorists?
10. And it could serve as asteroid protection for the entire planet!
11. All in all, America just looks better with a Death Star.
12. So here’s to you, patriotic nerds.
- Let the Brexit countdown begin: Prime Minister Theresa May has invoked Article 50. Britain is set to leave the EU by 2019.
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Two UN investigators' bodies were found in a shallow grave after they went missing in the Democratic Republic of Congo.