1. General Washington would have had greater negotiating power with the British.
2. The glorious battles of the Civil War would become more glorious.
3. Spain would have thought twice before starting the Spanish/ American War.
4. America would have been more intimidating during World War I.
5. Wartime propaganda would have been more persuasive.
6. Our Air Defenses would have generally been stronger in Europe.
7. D-Day would have been a safer invasion.
8. We would have captured Iwo Jima with greater authority.
9. And think of how we could have used the U.S.S. Death Star against terrorists?
10. And it could serve as asteroid protection for the entire planet!
11. All in all, America just looks better with a Death Star.
12. So here’s to you, patriotic nerds.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the controversial Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines.
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.