Meet Rep. Howard Coble. Oh, you have never heard of him? Get your learning hat on.
He has been in Congress for 28 years.
2. He’s been wearing suits made out of picnic blankets in Congress longer than you’ve been alive.
And he has NO MORE ROOM on his office walls because they are filled with awards and paintings of old wooden ships.
- A year after a husband and wife pledged allegiance to ISIS and massacred 14 people in San Bernardino, California, key questions remain.
- The pilot of the jet carrying a Brazilian soccer team chose to skip a refuel stop before crashing in Colombia, killing 71 people.
- Health insurance startup Zenefits is losing more than $200 million a year as it tries to recover from scandal.
- Spanish authorities have accused six professional tennis players of helping to fix 17 matches 🎾💰