1. On Monday, Booz Allen Hamilton took to Facebook to confirm that Edward Snowden, the NSA source, was one of its employees and to condemn his actions.
2. This prompted those with a connection to the company to jump into the conversation.
3. And some strange job applications.
4. It also led to some current and former Booz Allen employees venting on Facebook. One was more concerned about Snowden’s salary than his leaking NSA data.
5. Other former Booz employees openly questioned Snowden’s claims.
Different colors represent different commenters.
6. But they do agree that Snowden is a “douche” who will cause some headaches for current employees.
7. And Snowden says:
- Donald Trump's status as the presumptive Republican nominee is presenting a quandary for Republicans who oppose him.
- The UK heads to the polls today, with a race for London mayor, a fight for the Scottish parliament, and council elections across England.
- Turkey's democratically elected Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu is stepping down amid rifts with President Erdogan.