1. On Monday, Booz Allen Hamilton took to Facebook to confirm that Edward Snowden, the NSA source, was one of its employees and to condemn his actions.
2. This prompted those with a connection to the company to jump into the conversation.
3. And some strange job applications.
4. It also led to some current and former Booz Allen employees venting on Facebook. One was more concerned about Snowden’s salary than his leaking NSA data.
5. Other former Booz employees openly questioned Snowden’s claims.
Different colors represent different commenters.
6. But they do agree that Snowden is a “douche” who will cause some headaches for current employees.
7. And Snowden says:
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Donald Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻