1. On Monday, Booz Allen Hamilton took to Facebook to confirm that Edward Snowden, the NSA source, was one of its employees and to condemn his actions.
2. This prompted those with a connection to the company to jump into the conversation.
3. And some strange job applications.
4. It also led to some current and former Booz Allen employees venting on Facebook. One was more concerned about Snowden’s salary than his leaking NSA data.
5. Other former Booz employees openly questioned Snowden’s claims.
Different colors represent different commenters.
6. But they do agree that Snowden is a “douche” who will cause some headaches for current employees.
7. And Snowden says:
- BuzzFeed News has identified the 4th member of an ISIS cell that beheaded 27 hostages. His mother tells the family's story.
- Greek police have begun clearing Europe's largest informal refugee camp on its border with Macedonia.
- Donald Trump has repeatedly panned the 2011 U.S. action in Libya. But that year, he blasted Obama for not targeting Qaddafi sooner.