1. Bill Clinton sincerely LOVED to jog in tiny shorts when he was president.
2. He seriously did not care who was watching.
3. Or how cold it was.
4. He would bust out those Washington White jogging legs anywhere.
6. Get into it!
7. They literally stopped traffic.
11. And after all that work, a refreshing Coke from McDonalds!
12. Oh dear God.
- Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- And you can tune into BuzzFeed News on Facebook, where we're covering the entire ceremony live.
- US officials didn't know drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán was being extradited from Mexico to the United States until the day it happened.
- And as many as eight survivors have been found after a deadly avalanche buried a hotel in Italy.