1. Bill Clinton sincerely LOVED to jog in tiny shorts when he was president.
2. He seriously did not care who was watching.
3. Or how cold it was.
4. He would bust out those Washington White jogging legs anywhere.
6. Get into it!
7. They literally stopped traffic.
11. And after all that work, a refreshing Coke from McDonalds!
12. Oh dear God.
- Iraq's prime minister has ordered the arrest of anti-government protesters who breached Baghdad's fortified "Green Zone" and occupied the parliament building.
- Daniel J. Berrigan, an American priest and poet famous for leading anti-Vietnam War protests, has died at the age 94.
- U.S. President Barack Obama zinged the media and presidential contenders before dropping the mic at his final White House Correspondents' Dinner 🇺🇸