1. George Bluth is Rep. Steve Southerland (R-FL)
3. Lucille Bluth is Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA)
5. Michael Bluth as Rep. Aaron Schock (R-IL)
7. Buster Bluth is Charles Boustany (R-LA)
9. Gob Bluth is Sen. Pat Toomey (R-PA)
11. Lindsay Bluth is Rep. Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ)
13. Tobias Funke is Rep. Peter DeFazio (D-OR)
16. Maeby Funke is Loretta Sanchez (D-CA)
18. George Michael Bluth is Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY)
20. Barry Zuckerkorn is Rep. Richard Neal (D-MA)
21. Detective Gene Parmesan is Sen. Tom Coburn (R-OK)
22. Lucille Austero is Rep. Nita Lowey (D-NY)
23. Uncle Jack is Sen. Bob Corker (R-TN)
24. Dragon is Jon Runyan (R-NJ)
25. John Beard is Sen. Richard Burr (R-NC)
26. STEVE HOLT is Eric Swalwell (D-CA)
27. Larry Middleman is Sen. Martin Heinrich (D-NM)
28. Bob Loblaw is Kevin Yoder (R-KS)
29. J. Walter Weatherman is Sen. Mark Pryor (D-AR)
31. And the rest of Congress says:
- International corporations that want to intimidate countries have access to a private legal system designed just for them. And to unlock its power, sometimes all it takes is a threat.
- Donald Trump's campaign CEO Stephen Bannon and an associate were accused of sexual harassment in a 1990s court case.
- And Apple has to repay up to €13 billion ($14.5 billion) in illegal tax benefits to Ireland, the European Commission has ruled.