1. Anthony Weiner’s first day on the campaign stump for New York City Mayor was pure chaos.
2. At 7:45 AM at a Harlem subway entrance.
3. Wherever Weiner was almost immediately swarmed by media.
4. The press was so tightly packed that they could hardly get photos of the controversial candidate.
6. He even got a bro hug out of it.
7. “I could use your help” he told kids on their way to school.
8. He also might have yelled at some kids.
9. But the visit was annoying for commuters who had to deal with the huge crowd.
10. A cop even asked Weiner to move away from the subway entrance so people could get to work.
11. Weiner also hired a guy to hold a sign behind him everywhere he went.
12. “Great job sign guy!”
13. Weiner judged the press for asking about his scandal. A lot.
14. *still judging
15. But some residents made fun of the scandal, “Instead of a hug, I really wanted a text!” reports Polititicker.
16. Weiner then got on the subway himself, doing this Abbey Road thing.
17. You can bet the press followed him.
19. They made it hard to talk to a constituent on the subway. Not that anyone on the New York subway wants to talk to you.
21. And everyone in the media says: “Welcome back!”
- DNC Day 1: Bernie Sanders said Hillary Clinton "must become the next president," and Michelle Obama brought down the house 🏠🇺🇸
- Three Qaddafi henchmen who are wanted for embezzling millions from Libya have been found living comfortably in Britain.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in his 80s in northern France on Tuesday.