8. When he grabbed a grouchy John Boehner.
5. When he was the only man in the room everyone could agree with.
1. When he made us all believe in love again.
And after the speech, he did burnouts in the Capitol parking lot with this bad boy.
(Or something like that)
- Today's pride parade in New York will honor the 49 victims of the Orlando gay nightclub attack.
- Brexit fallout turns into political chaos in Britain: Seven opposition party members resigned Sunday in an effort to force leader Jeremy Corbyn to quit.
- Does Brexit really tell us anything about Trump? "The Brexit did not have a candidate — it was simply a policy choice."