8. When he grabbed a grouchy John Boehner.
5. When he was the only man in the room everyone could agree with.
1. When he made us all believe in love again.
And after the speech, he did burnouts in the Capitol parking lot with this bad boy.
(Or something like that)
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸