8. When he grabbed a grouchy John Boehner.
5. When he was the only man in the room everyone could agree with.
1. When he made us all believe in love again.
And after the speech, he did burnouts in the Capitol parking lot with this bad boy.
(Or something like that)
- DNC Day 2: Bill Clinton took the crowd down memory lane, and then Hillary broke through a virtual glass ceiling 💥
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.
- 🍎📉: Apple's business is declining due to slowing iPhone sales, but the company is still making a ton of money.