8. When he grabbed a grouchy John Boehner.
5. When he was the only man in the room everyone could agree with.
1. When he made us all believe in love again.
And after the speech, he did burnouts in the Capitol parking lot with this bad boy.
(Or something like that)
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- Monday night's first presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- The White House tried to stop Congress from publicly blaming Russia for election-related cyberattacks, BuzzFeed News has learned.