8. When he grabbed a grouchy John Boehner.
5. When he was the only man in the room everyone could agree with.
1. When he made us all believe in love again.
And after the speech, he did burnouts in the Capitol parking lot with this bad boy.
(Or something like that)
- Beloved actor Gene Wilder, who starred in classics like "Willy Wonka" and "Blazing Saddles," has died at 83.
- California lawmakers have passed a bill that would require prison time for those convicted of sexually assaulting an unconscious victim.
- Apple will unveil the newest iPhones on September 7. Expect a new dual-camera system and NO headphone jack 📱