1. Harry Reid could strip in Vegas.
3. Paul Ryan could be a personal trainer in Kenosha, WI.
5. Speaker Boehner could caddy at any number of fine Ohio golf courses.
6. Maryland Congressman Hoyer could make popular meatball subs at WaWa.
7. Minority Leader McConnell could sell hot dogs at the Kentucky Derby.
8. There are many fine diners in the city of New York that Sen. Schumer could moonlight at.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- Two brothers suspected of planning terror attacks have been arrested in Belgium, prosecutors say.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.