1. Harry Reid could strip in Vegas.
3. Paul Ryan could be a personal trainer in Kenosha, WI.
5. Speaker Boehner could caddy at any number of fine Ohio golf courses.
6. Maryland Congressman Hoyer could make popular meatball subs at WaWa.
7. Minority Leader McConnell could sell hot dogs at the Kentucky Derby.
8. There are many fine diners in the city of New York that Sen. Schumer could moonlight at.
- A Cincinnati zoo is defending its decision to kill a gorilla after a boy fell into an exhibit.
- Former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said Edward Snowden performed a "public service" leaking surveillance secrets.
- Seventeen people died in a fire at a makeshift nursing home near Ukraine's capital Kiev on Sunday.