1. Harry Reid could strip in Vegas.
3. Paul Ryan could be a personal trainer in Kenosha, WI.
5. Speaker Boehner could caddy at any number of fine Ohio golf courses.
6. Maryland Congressman Hoyer could make popular meatball subs at WaWa.
7. Minority Leader McConnell could sell hot dogs at the Kentucky Derby.
8. There are many fine diners in the city of New York that Sen. Schumer could moonlight at.
- Barack Obama had his final press conference as president, defending his legacy and vowing to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake."
- Scott Pruitt, Donald Trump's pick for EPA chief, refused to say at his confirmation hearing if he would recuse himself from lawsuits he filed against the EPA.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺