Every season ends with the interns going home and lower level staffers on the Hill calling them.
2. Real Tourists of D.C.
3. Extreme Happy Hour Catering
You know all those free industry happy hours you get blasted at? People actually have to plan those.
The series will follow around six catering companies competing for the taste buds of thankless, impoverished staffers all over D.C. It will be like Iron Chef, but the judges will be lobbyists, lawyers, and interns.
4. Surviving On A Hill Salary
5. The Real Househusbands of Dupont
6. Metro’s Got Talent
7. Crisis Comms Team
8. Joe and Bo: Time Mysteries
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders are facing off for the first time since the Bern's big win in New Hampshire. We're bringing it to you live 🇺🇸
- World leaders have agreed to a "cessation of hostilities" in Syria, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said.
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.