Every season ends with the interns going home and lower level staffers on the Hill calling them.
2. Real Tourists of D.C.
3. Extreme Happy Hour Catering
You know all those free industry happy hours you get blasted at? People actually have to plan those.
The series will follow around six catering companies competing for the taste buds of thankless, impoverished staffers all over D.C. It will be like Iron Chef, but the judges will be lobbyists, lawyers, and interns.
4. Surviving On A Hill Salary
5. The Real Househusbands of Dupont
6. Metro’s Got Talent
7. Crisis Comms Team
8. Joe and Bo: Time Mysteries
- Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Over 90 people have been arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- US officials didn't know drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán was being extradited from Mexico to the United States until the day it happened.