Every season ends with the interns going home and lower level staffers on the Hill calling them.
2. Real Tourists of D.C.
3. Extreme Happy Hour Catering
You know all those free industry happy hours you get blasted at? People actually have to plan those.
The series will follow around six catering companies competing for the taste buds of thankless, impoverished staffers all over D.C. It will be like Iron Chef, but the judges will be lobbyists, lawyers, and interns.
4. Surviving On A Hill Salary
5. The Real Househusbands of Dupont
6. Metro’s Got Talent
7. Crisis Comms Team
8. Joe and Bo: Time Mysteries
- More than 700 refugees and migrants are feared dead following three shipwrecks in the Mediterranean Sea.
- Donald Trump mused on America's energy future in a North Dakota speech and some of his vision makes little sense.
- Lawmakers have demanded crackdown on a California college that faked grades, skated by immigration authorities, and made a fortune, after a BuzzFeed News investigation.