1. Santa Claus.
A Free Syrian Army fighter dressed as Santa Claus directs a civilian.
3. A bedroom.
4. Distracting snipers with burning tires and mannequins.
5. Candle light vigil spells out “Syria free.”
7. Anti-Assad rally.
9. Training on the banks of Euphrates River.
10. Diving in the Euphrates.
11. And a captured swimming pool.
13. The rainbow.
14. A wedding.
A Free Syrian Army wedding ceremony.
15. Free Syrian Army fighter feeds kittens.
16. A street shower.
17. The remnants of an amusement park.
18. Bombs made out of holiday ordainments.
20. A gun store.
21. Living room.
22. Fire and snow.
In Homs, Syria.
Free Syrian Army fighter grooming.
24. A Syrian girl.
A Syrian girl on the Turkish border fence reacts to the sound of gunfire.
Free Syrian Army fighters dance during a break in fighting.
26. Father and son walk down a street after a bombing.
28. The war of teenagers.
He is between 16-17.
29. Boys and their guns.
30. Using a shoe to start a fire for cooking.
31. Espresso on the front lines.
32. Secret bakery that belongs to the Free Syrian Army.
- Thousands of people hit the streets Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Today is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia, in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.