Tweeting as a politician is easy. Just follow these simple steps!
1. Don’t compare your adversaries to rogue nations that hate us.
8. No inappropriate sexual comments about presidential candidates.
9. Things that can be taken as racist, will.
18. If you do tweet something that makes no sense, you can recover with humor!
21. Make sure you spell the names of presidents correctly.
24. And REMEMBER: Always stay relatable — that is what social media is about!
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀