Even the guards on bikes.
3. The bank in the Senate.
And its ATMs.
4. Gaggles of interest groups.
7. The press galleries and press conferences, of course!
8. The fancy subway system under the Capitol.
Haterz Gonna Hate! Zoom!
10. Gigantic, awful artwork.
The miniature models of these awful artworks are not shut down either.
11. Cafeterias for hungry staffers.
But there are long lines to get coffee.
12. Janitorial services.
14. These golden drinking fountains are not shut down.
15. Confused tourists walking around with their belts in their hands.
16. Golden trash cans for your visitor’s passes.
17. The backlighting on this Richard Nixon statue.
19. Angry interview signs.
20. Daily paper circulation.
21. Repairs on all the spy cams around the Capitol.
But the iPad that lets you talk about your visit is SHUT DOWN!
Also the garbage pickup around the building leaves something to be desired.
Unless, of course, you have a congressional staff connection.
But worst of all, Senate Hair Care is SHUT DOWN!
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk Of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- Apple has delayed shipping its new wireless Airpods headphones that were supposed to go out to iPhone 7 users this month. 🎧
- Hillary Clinton responded to that "Death Row Records" meme about her debate outfits.