23. When someone tells you your “crazy views will never win an election.”
22. “Is this, like, your bible?”
Then they call you a libtard.
15. When Republicans call Rand Paul an “extremist.”
You just want to force them to read Rothbard.
… and this is how they see you the rest of the conversation.
11. Being called a hippie because you don’t like going to war with other countries.
Then being called unpatriotic because you don’t think the government should be allowed to spy on citizens.
8. When libertarian-leaning members of Congress try to influence legislation.
5. When Chris Christie starts criticizing Libertarians…
…and you’re all like:
3. “No, I’m not an anarchist… OK, maybe I am.”
2. When you feel like a conservative around Libertarians and a Libertarian around conservatives.
1. When you are called an objectivist movement cultist.
Because SCREW THAT, Ayn Rand was the BEST!
H/t to all the libertarians in D.C. who passed along their complaints for this list.
- President Donald Trump signed a sweeping executive order that dismantles many Obama era climate change regulations.
- The House voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Trump has a habit of taking credit for deals made under Obama. He just did it again with a Ford factory plan from 2015 🤔
- Bill O'Reilly apologized after making what some are calling an "openly racist" remark about congresswoman Maxine Water's hair.