1. A holy month
H.J.Res. 3: Designating September as “Gospel Music Heritage Month” and honoring gospel music for its valuable and longstanding contributions to the culture of the United States. Can I get a witness? Or a vote?
15. A determination on whether or not Filipinos helped the U.S. in World War II
H.R. 110: To require the Secretary of the Army to determine the validity of the claims of certain Filipinos that they performed military service on behalf of the United States during World War II.
16. Jobs on the ocean
H.R. 70: To direct the Secretary of Interior and the Secretary of Commerce, acting through the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, to initiate immediate action to create jobs in America, and for other purposes. Pull your weight around here!
17. A jaywalking database
H.R. 74: To provide for the collection of data on traffic stops, and for other purposes.
18. An abolishment of the IRS
H.R. 25: To promote freedom, fairness, and economic opportunity by repealing the income tax and other taxes, abolishing the Internal Revenue Service, and enacting a national sales tax to be administered primarily by the States. Scary? Cool? Scary-cool?
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.