3. And the clashes between Obama and the Republicans began almost immediately.
18. Then came the battle over the launch of Obamacare.
19. One new, loud Senator decided to stand as long as he could to stop Obamacare from being implemented.
That did not really work out.
21. Republicans decided to grow some wings and shut down the government.
22. During the entire shutdown, Obama kept screaming at the Republicans:
24. The entire shutdown really just amounted to the Republicans falling with style.
25. So Republicans were forced to watch the administration rollout Obamacare:
- DNC Day 3: President Obama dropped the mic with "Don't boo, vote," and vice presidential nominee Tim Kaine reminded people of their dads 👴
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- Twelve states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.