3. And the clashes between Obama and the Republicans began almost immediately.
18. Then came the battle over the launch of Obamacare.
19. One new, loud Senator decided to stand as long as he could to stop Obamacare from being implemented.
That did not really work out.
21. Republicans decided to grow some wings and shut down the government.
22. During the entire shutdown, Obama kept screaming at the Republicans:
24. The entire shutdown really just amounted to the Republicans falling with style.
25. So Republicans were forced to watch the administration rollout Obamacare:
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.