3. And the clashes between Obama and the Republicans began almost immediately.
18. Then came the battle over the launch of Obamacare.
19. One new, loud Senator decided to stand as long as he could to stop Obamacare from being implemented.
That did not really work out.
21. Republicans decided to grow some wings and shut down the government.
22. During the entire shutdown, Obama kept screaming at the Republicans:
24. The entire shutdown really just amounted to the Republicans falling with style.
25. So Republicans were forced to watch the administration rollout Obamacare:
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about a problem in Sweden — were not about an event, but about a Fox News report 🇸🇪🙃
- Exactly 75 years ago today, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed the executive order authorizing the internment of Japanese-Americans.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩