Politicians, and their communications teams, run a perpetual, frantic race to look connected and tech savvy.
This campaign inexplicably includes a photo of the politician staring deeply into a computer.
1. It’s just… some politicians are not that good at looking at computers.
8. Much better.
9. Hard at work.
11. Tim Scott used books to get his computer at staring level…
14. Mike Crapo has tissues ready in case this gets emotional.
18. “Guys, this is fun!”
20. “Obamacare sucked enough already and now I have to computer to get it.”
21. “That was awkward.”
- Republican members of Congress face angry town halls flooded with voters opposing the repeal of Obamacare and other parts of the Trump agenda.
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos defended the Trump administration rescinding transgender protections, despite reports she opposed the effort.
- Indiana police released audio in the case two teens found dead in the woods — a voice captured on one of their phones saying "down the hill."
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.