Politicians, and their communications teams, run a perpetual, frantic race to look connected and tech savvy.
This campaign inexplicably includes a photo of the politician staring deeply into a computer.
1. It’s just… some politicians are not that good at looking at computers.
8. Much better.
9. Hard at work.
11. Tim Scott used books to get his computer at staring level…
14. Mike Crapo has tissues ready in case this gets emotional.
18. “Guys, this is fun!”
20. “Obamacare sucked enough already and now I have to computer to get it.”
21. “That was awkward.”
- "I do like him. I love getting his ideas." Donald Trump says he's asked President Obama for advice on cabinet appointments.
- Passenger plane carrying at least 47 people crashes in Pakistan, was en route to Islamabad. Rescue efforts underway.
- Fake news fools most Americans who read it — and Facebook is a major source, a BuzzFeed News survey has found 📰❌
- An adorable 3-year-old boy proudly covered his kitchen with carrots in the greatest carrot heist of all time 😂👏