Welcome to the official Senate SWAG shop.
Let veteran Senate SWAG Shop employee Teresa Mulato show you around.
1. Teresa will gladly show you the Senate flip-flops with a bottle opener in them.
2. A Senate bathrobe
3. Hella cufflinks
4. A golden eagle pearl necklace
5. Senate belt buckle
8. Waterford Crystal eagle
9. This super creepy postcard
Where Victorian women lurk on this naked dude.
10. Tattoos of bugs and bats
But don’t worry, they are reproductions.
11. A chocolate Capitol
12. This jar of suckers
13. Bean soup, cup
14. This blingy watch
15. Senate doggie snacks
Or all this other #Senate booze #SWAG
17. Butter dish
18. Everything recovered from the Titanic wreck site
Including these “Boy & Girl” brushes
19. And this crystal ashtray
And do NOT think about walking off with that ashtray
Or the NSA will find you.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.