1. Earlier this evening a water main break in Kennington, a district of central London, resulted in raw sewage pouring into the streets.
4. Firefighters came in to evacuate residents, as they tried to figure out how to stop the flooding.
7. Doing what any good live-tweeter does during a big event, he started a hashtag. #LondonPoo
8. More firefighters were called into the area as they worked to set up barricades.
9. Barricades that would save this brave journalist from being trapped by the #LondonPoo
10. About an hour after the live-tweets started, local media began to cover to flooding.
13. The rescue effort began as firefighters escorted residents through “the brown stuff.”
14. She was so happy to be rescued.
17. Unfortunately, Mr. “Lee” wasn’t so lucky.
- Donald Trump responded to the father of a fallen Muslim American soldier who criticized him at the DNC, saying, "I've made a lot of sacrifices."
- Luke Aikins became the first skydiver to successfully jump out of a plane without a parachute. He landed on a net 🌎💪
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.